Sunday, May 17, 1992, the church held its first Founder’s Day Celebration. The membership had grown to 167 people.
Through the dedication and hard work of the membership, the church raised over $40,000 in six weeks and paid $25,000 as a downpayment to purchase the church properties at 1505-11 Burns Avenue East in St. Paul. The properties included a church building with a sanctuary, fellowship hall, a large kitchen, Pastor’s study, church office, library, eight double classrooms, a nursery and several large storage rooms, a nine-room house and four car garage, all on 4 1/2 acres of land with a city park attached.
